How it works?
- Canvas or Wood
- Select the material. I paint on canvas and 2 inch deep wood panels. The wood panels are great to hang up or to place free standing on a shelf or flat surface.
2. 1 subject or 2
- Choose whether you would like to have one pet, two pets or 1 pet and 1 person. If you are interested in having more than 3 subjects in the same painting, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through my contact page.
3. Pick a size
- I offer a wide range of sizes. Some sizes are offered only for one subject (5 x 5, 6 x 6 and 6 x 8) and some are offered for only multiple subjects (12 x 24 and 12 x 36). If you do not see a size you are interested in, please contact me at email@example.com or through my contact page.
- Order the material, subject and size that you would like and select the shipping. Shipping can either be delivered in person (with in the Charlotte area) or delivered by USPS 2 day shipping (with in the United States). For any international shipments, please contact me before you buy. Currently, I can accept payments through this website via PayPal and Venmo for mobile payments. Once payment has been received all material and size choices are final.
5. Email your photo
- Once you have received an email confirmation of payment, email me the photo of the pose you would like painted. Include a few other photos to help show the color of the fur/hair and eyes.
6. Receive your portrait
- Your portrait will be delivered either in person (with in the Charlotte area) or by USPS 2 day shipping (with in the United States). For any international shipments, please contact me before you buy.
- Due to the custom nature of commissioned art, I can not offer refunds.
* Current lead time is 2 - 3 weeks.